Mayor’s Office and Metro Action to host final Virtual Job Fair for 2020 on Thursday
Lisa McCrady, 615-566-4710 cell or email@example.com
The Office of Mayor John Cooper and the Metropolitan Action Commission will host the final Nashville Works! Job Fair Series for 2020 on Thursday, December 3 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Featured employers are:
- Bridgestone (manufacturing)
- T-Mobile (mobile provider)
- ServiceSource International
- Merakey (Home Health provider)
- KnowHow, LLC (An Amazon Delivery Service Partner)
- Metropolitan Action Commission (a Metro Government Department in the city of Nashville)
Interviews will be conducted via Zoom, the internet video communications application.
Register for an Interview
The site also includes the specific job opportunities of each employer.
Jobseekers can participate from their home computers, at the Goodwill Career Solutions Centers at 937 Herman St., Nashville or the career solution locations in Mt. Juliet or Murfreesboro.
Although Thursday will be the last session for 2020, employers interested in participating in the 2021 series should contact Tanya Evrenson, Metro Action’s Director of Workforce at 615-862-8860, Ext. 77411 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.