Mayor’s Office and Metro Action Resumes Virtual Job Fair on Thursday
Lisa McCrady 615-566-4710 or email@example.com
The Office of Mayor John Cooper and the Metropolitan Action Commission will resume the Nashville Works! Job Fair Series for on Thursday, January 14 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Featured employers are:
- Bridgestone (manufacturing)
- Aegis Labs (laboratory/customer service)
- ServiceSource International
- State of Tennessee
- Metropolitan Action Commission (a Metro Government Department in the city of Nashville)
- Tennessee Department of Corrections (correction officers)
Interviews will be conducted via Zoom, the internet video communications application. To register, applicants should visit
Zoom Interview Registration and Job Opportunities
The site also includes the specific job opportunities of each employer.
Jobseekers can participate from their home computers, at the Goodwill Career Solutions Centers at 937 Herman St., Nashville or the career solution locations in Mt. Juliet or Murfreesboro.
Employers interested in participating in the virtual job fair series should contact Tanya Evrenson, Metro Action’s Director of Workforce at 615-862-8860, Ext. 77411 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.