Mayor’s Office and Metro Action Nashville Works! Virtual Job Fair February 11
Lisa McCrady 615-566-4710 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Office of Mayor John Cooper and the Metropolitan Action Commission will host the next Nashville Works! Job Fair Series for on Thursday, February 11 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Featured employers are:
- Comprehensive Care Allied Health System
- Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Metropolitan Action Commission (a Metro Government Department in the city of Nashville)
- Tennnessee Department of Corrections (correction officers)
- Bridgestone (manufacturing)
- Aegis Labs (laboratory/customer service)
Interviews will be conducted via Zoom, the internet video communications application.
Register for interview
The site also includes the specific job opportunities of each employer.
Jobseekers can participate from their home computers, at the Goodwill Career Solutions Centers at 937 Herman St., Nashville or the career solution locations in Mt. Juliet or Murfreesboro.
Employers interested in participating in the virtual job fair series should contact Tanya Evrenson, Metro Action’s Director of Workforce at 615-862-8860, Ext. 77411 or email@example.com for details.