Metro Arts announces upcoming dates and deadlines for Arts Build Community grants
ARTS BUILD COMMUNITIES (ABC) is a decentralized grant program of the Tennessee Arts Commission, administered by Designated Agencies throughout the state. Metro Arts serves as the Designated Agency for the ABC Davidson County funds.
The Arts Build Communities (ABC) grant program is designed to provide support for arts projects that broaden access to arts experiences, address community quality of life issues through the arts, or enhance the sustainability of asset-based cultural enterprises. Metro Arts will regrant Tennessee state funds through ABC grant program to Davidson County organizations with awards ranging from $500 to $2,500.
Important dates for FY19 ABC program:
- April 1 – Updated ABC Guidelines posted on Tennessee Arts Commission’s website – tn.gov/arts.
- April 1 – ABC grant application available to applicants
- April 26 – ABC Grant Workshop, Metro Office Building at 12:00 p.m.
- April 27 – ABC Grant Webinar on YouTube
- June 7 – ABC Grant drafts due at 4:30 p.m.
- July 2 – FY19 ABC application deadline at 11:59 p.m.
- August 8 - Grant Panel Public Meeting – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- August 16 – Commission Approval, ABC projects may begin
Questions about ABC?
Laurel Fisher, Grants Manager, email@example.com 615-862-6744
Funding for ABC is made possible by the Tennessee Specialty License Plate Program.