21st Avenue South Design Charrette
The Planning Department is studying and working on possible changes/refinements of current land use policies to properties along a portion of 21st Avenue South. The charrette process (a 4-day intensive session) brings citizens, designers, and others together to plan for growth and change in the community - and produce a shared vision for the area.
Please join us as we start a conversation about the future of the area along 21st Avenue South. We want to hear from you about what you would like to see along the corridor in the future. What can be done to improve your experience today? What would encourage you to walk and bike more? What should we focus on? What are your priorities?
- Community Visioning Workshop - share your thoughts through discussion and interactive activities
- Monday, October 29, 6 pm at Martin Professional Development Center (2400 Fairfax Avenue, Nashville, TN 37212)
- Open Design Studios - watch planners at work
- Tuesday, October 30, 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm at Martin Professional Development Center
- Wednesday, October 31 from 10 am to noon at Martin Professional Development Center
- Work-in-Progress meeting - discussing the week's products, gathering feedback and additional thoughts; discussing next steps
- Thursday, November 1, 6 pm at Martin Professional Development Center
Follow the study's progress and find more information at www.21stAvenueSouthStudy.nashville.gov