Media Advisory: Mayor’s Night Out on Thursday, January 9, 2020
Mayor John Cooper is thrilled to host another Mayor’s Night Out. These events are held on the second Thursday of each month and Nashville residents are invited to have one-on-one conversations with the Mayor and his department personnel.
IT Creswell Middle School of the Arts
3500 John Mallette Drive
Nashville, TN 37218
Thursday, January 9, 2020
6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mayor John Cooper
- Councilmember Jonathan Hall (District 1)
- Councilmember Kyonzte Toombs (District 2)
- Councilmember Jennifer Gamble (District 3)
- Councilmember Freddie O’Connell (District 19)
- Councilmember Mary Carolyn Roberts (District 20)
- Councilmember Brandon Taylor (District 21)
Note: There will be no availability for interviews or Q&A at this event.