North Nashville Bikeway Progress Update
The following are some high points of North Nashville Bikeway Progress:
Work accomplished January 13 through 17, 2020
- Delineators on Arthur Ave completed.
- Striping on Arthur Ave completed (except for corrective work).
- Striping on Buchanan St & Garfield St continued.
- Bike symbols and arrows installed from 3rd Ave N to 9th Ave N.
- Buffer lines installed from Rosa L Parks to 9th Ave N.
- Parking lines/edge lines installed from Rosa L Parks to Delta Ave.
- Signs completed on Ed Temple Blvd.
- Final pedestrian pole footings on Buchanan/Garfield completed.
Two-Week look ahead:
- Delineator installation on Ed Temple Blvd.
- Striping to continue on Buchanan St/Garfield St and on Ed Temple at Jefferson St as weather allows (minimum temperature of 50 degrees and dry conditions)
- Complete sign installation on Arthur Ave
- Corrective concrete work on DB Todd Blvd at Wheless St.
- Concrete ramps and islands on Buchanan St at 11th Ave N & 14th Ave N, Garfield St at Delta Ave.