North Nashville Bikeway Progress Update
The following are some high points of North Nashville Bikeway Progress from the Project Manager:
Updates for February 3 through 7, 2020:
- The weather did not cooperate this week at all.
- Community meeting was Monday night February 3.
- One day of striping installed this week on Ed Temple – 1-2 good days of striping work left to complete Ed Temple between Jefferson and Buchanan. There is corrective work due to material in this area which is not included in time estimate.
- Communications ongoing with Google regarding concrete work at DB Todd & Underwood.
- Looked at excavations for islands and curb work on Monroe to see if there are any Google conflicts.
Two-Week look ahead:
- Striping to continue on Buchanan St/Garfield St and on Ed Temple from Jefferson St to Buchanan as weather allows (minimum temperature of 50 degrees and dry conditions).
- Complete sign installation on Arthur Ave.
- Concrete ramps and islands on Buchanan St at 11th Ave N & 14th Ave N, Garfield St at Delta Ave.
- Continue Google communications for relocation at DB Todd & Underwood.