Mayor John Cooper’s Office and the LGBTQ Caucus of the Nashville Metro Council to Present Coronavirus Webinar for LGBTQ Community
Mayor John Cooper and the LGBTQ Caucus of the Nashville Metro Council will host a webinar for the LGBTQ community and its allies this Friday, May 15, 2020 from 1–2 p.m.
- Welcome: Nancy VanReece, Metro Nashville Councilmember, District 8
- Emerging Scientific Study: “COVID-19 and LGBTQ Americans”
- “Older LGBTQ Tennesseans and Covid-19”
- Question and Answer Session for webinar attendees
Presenters and Panelists
- Gilbert Gonzales, PhD, MHA, Assistant Professor at the Center for Medicine, Health and Society, the Program for Public Policy Studies, and the Department of Health Policy at Vanderbilt University.
- Tara McKay, Ph.D., Assistant Professor for the Center for Medicine, Health and Society at Vanderbilt University
- Gretchen Funk, Chief Program Officer, Fifty Forward
- Jasper Hendricks, Director of Advocacy and Public Policy, Nashville CARES
- Rose Marie Pink, Board President, Nashville Launch Pad
This webinar will be recorded and made available on the Metro website.