North Nashville Bikeway Progress Update
The following are some high points of North Nashville Bikeway Progress:
Work accomplished 5/9/20 – 5/15/20:
- Marking Impressions continued work on Buchanan and Garfield and its down to striping on I-65 bridge and double yellow between Rosa Parks and 3rd Ave N.
- Stansell completed installation of ped poles and rapid flashers on Ed Temple, Buchanan, and Garfield.
- Permanent pedestrian signs completed on Buchanan & Garfield.
- NES removed abandoned pole at DB Todd and Jo Johnston intersection, but it still needs concrete repair by NES.
- Marking Impressions began lay out of new pattern on DB Todd.
Two-Week look ahead:
- Striping work is planned to continue on Buchanan and Garfield and should complete next week.
- Marking Impressions to install snowplowable markers on Buchanan & Garfield.
- Marking Impressions to continue lay out of new pattern on DB Todd and then begin line removal and new pattern install.
- PRI to place sod behind concrete work on DB Todd at Underwood and Wheless.
- Vulcan to install delineators on Buchanan / Garfield.
- Stansell to excavate and pour ped pole footing on DB Todd at Jo Johnston.
- Coordination with Google Fiber for relocation work on Monroe St.