Mayor John Cooper’s Office and the Metropolitan Council Minority Caucus to Present Webinar for Minority Communities in the Age of Coronavirus Pandemic
Mayor John Cooper and the Metropolitan Council Minority Caucus will host a webinar for minority communities this Thursday, May 21, 2020 from 1–2:30 p.m.
- Welcome: Sharon Hurt, Metro Council Member-At-Large
- Nuts and Bolts of Operating in the Age of Coronavirus: Michael Caldwell, MD, Director of the Metro Public Health Department
- Covid-19 Disparate Health Implications for Minority Communities: James Hildreth, MD, President, Meharry Medical College
- Staying Safe: Alicia Hall, MD, Family Medicine, Ascension Saint Thomas
- State and Federal Funds: Rep. Harold Love, Representing Tennessee’s 58th District in the Tennessee General Assembly
- Question and Answer Session for webinar attendees
This webinar will be recorded and made available on the Metro website. Attendees can attend the webinar for minority communities using the case sensitive password: Metro2020.
To view this month’s Roadmap for Reopening Nashville webinars and the toolkit for businesses, please visit Resources for Reopening.