Mayor John Cooper and the Metropolitan Public Health Department to Present Safe Neighborhoods Webinar in the Age of Coronavirus Pandemic
Mayor John Cooper and the Metropolitan Public Health will host a webinar this Thursday, May 21, 2020 from 3–4:30 p.m. The focus will be how Davidson County residents can have a safe summer in Nashville’s neighborhoods and communities.
- Welcome and Introductions: John Cooper, Mayor of Nashville and Davidson County
- Safe Summer in Nashville Neighborhoods: Michael Caldwell, MD, Director of the Metro Public Health Department
- Nuts of Bolts of Coronavirus: Alex Jahangir, MD, Chair of the Nashville Coronavirus Task Force and Chair of the Board of the Metro Public Health Department
- Brains and Brawn – Resources for Keeping Mentally and Physically Active During Coronavirus: Jessica Fain, Chief Strategy Officer, YMCA of Middle Tennessee. Childcare, camps, online resources.
- Brenda Haywood, Deputy Mayor – food resources
- Monique Odom, Director of Metro Nashville Parks Department – pools, playgrounds, more.
- Questions and Answer Period
This webinar will be recorded and made available on the Metro website.
Attendees can attend the webinar for minority communities using the case sensitive password: Metro2020.
To view this month’s Roadmap for Reopening Nashville webinars and the toolkit for businesses, please visit Resources for Reopening.