Metro Water Services To Expand Development Services Payment Options June 15
Update to guidance issued on April 13, 2020
Metro Water Services Development Services will now be accepting both card and check payments. Card payments can still be made over the phone. You can also drop off checks at the Metro Office Building at 800 Second Avenue South, Nashville Tennessee 37210.
- Before any payment can be brought in or dropped off, it must be coordinated with staff by making a request through the Mws.firstname.lastname@example.org inbox. You cannot prepay for a permit/service.
- Please include the appropriate Water/Sewer or Stormwater permit tracking number(s) on the memo line of each check; these numbers are provided by staff when you have accurately applied through the Mws.email@example.com inbox.
- Water/Sewer payments must be submitted separately from Stormwater (i.e. – Two Checks).
- Card payments can be made by completing the form below and submitting to Mws.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once intent to pay is received, it will be placed in a que and you will be called via telephone to finalize payment, in the order in which it was received.
- Do not submit your full card number; this will be done over the telephone for the security of your financial information.
- We must have verbal confirmation over the phone from the person to which the card is issued; no exceptions will be made.
- Please be prepared to provide the following:
- Name on credit card;
- Card billing street address, zip code, and phone number;
- Card type (VISA, MC, AMEX);
- Last four (4) digits of the card; and
- All applicable Metro Water Service /Stormwater permit numbers.
Status is subject to change based on the City of Nashville’s ongoing monitoring and response efforts. We will do our best to keep everyone updated.
For the latest information, please monitor the Status of Metro Services on Mayor Cooper’s COVID-19 Response page - https://www.asafenashville.org/
Thank you for your patience during these unusual times.