The Plex Rec Summer Camp is a one week enrichment and tennis clinic program. In the morning, Tennis teaching professionals teach techniques and tactics to improve tennis skills and foster a love for the game. Whether they are a beginner or an intermediate, we teach the right tennis skills for every level of play. Afternoon activities include swimming, ice skating, S.T.E.A.M. projects, games and field trips. These activities create fun avenues for our staff to teach leadership and interpersonal communication skills.
- Camp for ages 5-12
- Cost: $200
- Multi family discounts available (will have to register over the phone or in person to apply discount), each additional camper $190.
- Multi week sign up discounts available (will have to register over the phone or in person to apply discount), each additional week $190.
2020 Session Dates
- Monday-Thursday: 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m.-Noon
- Drop-off: 8:30 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
- Pick-up: 4:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m. (Monday- Thursday), Noon-12:30 p.m. (Friday)
- Before care is offered Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m.-9:00 a.m. for $40/week
- After care is offered Monday - Thursday from 4:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m. and Friday from 12:00 p.m.-1:30 p.m. for $40/week
Extended care consists of supervised, unstructured free play. You may sign up for extended care at the time of registration or during the week your camper is attending.
Registration begins Monday, February 24, 2020. You can call the front desk at 615-862-8490 or email Malynna Khamken ( email@example.com ) for more information.