2018 Adult Singles Tennis Leagues
Tennis Information Email List.
Playing singles is one of the best ways to improve your competitive play. Centennial Tennis offers in-house adult singles leagues throughout Spring, Summer, and Fall. The cost of each session includes tennis balls, court fees, and league coordination.
Format and Scoring
We use the latter pool play format for our singles leagues. Players are put in pools of four. You play everyone in your pool once. After three weeks, based on your record, we put you in new pools with players of similar record. We use standard scoring for all of the matches. Two out of three sets with a 10-point tiebreak in lieu of a third set.
Sign up starts March 19 - Cost $60 per player
- Men’s 2.5/3.0 Monday night's - April 16, 23, 30, May 14, 21, June 4
- Men’s 3.5/4.0 Tuesday night's - April 17, 24, May 1, 15, 22, June 5
- Men’s 4.5/+ Monday night's - April 16, 23, 30, May 14, 21, June 4
- Women’s 2.5/3.0 Wednesday night's - April 18, 25, May 2, 16, 23, June 6
- Women’s 3.5/4.0 Thursday night's - April 19, 26, May 3, 17, 24, June 7
Depending on the number of participants in each league, match times are 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. alternating each week. The Centennial Sportsplex closes at 9:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Therefore, make sure matches start on time and play at a proper pace.
Each division has a max number of players due to court space.
Register online for tennis leagues or call us at 615-862-8490.