Sevier Park Community Center
3021 Lealand Lane
Nashville, TN 37204
Facility Coordinator: Randy Crawley, Jr.
Program Coordinator: Tia Mason
Sevier Park Community Center has a long history as a welcoming place for children and adults to gather and play in the heart of one of Nashville's most beautiful parks. The new center serves as the centerpiece for Sevier Park, and offer the many great amenities that our regional recreation centers have become known for. The center is home to a new gymnasium with an upper level walking track, a dance/movement room, a fitness center, and community meeting space.
Participants Code of Conduct
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Thursday; 6:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday; 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday; 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Full service fitness center
- Dance/aerobics studio
- Exercise classes including; Dance Fit, Boot Camp, Yoga, POUND, Tai Chi, Senior Strength and more
- Indoor and outdoor walking/running tracks
- Outdoor playgrounds
- After School Program and Summer Youth Enrichment (6-14yrs.). Registration link found on left hand panel.
- Club rooms with and without kitchen available for private rentals