Centennial Art Center Courtyard Event Venue
The Herb Garden Courtyard at Centennial Art Center is a
wonderful place to host a special event.
Located in the northeast corner of Centennial Park, the Herb
Garden is maintained by the Herb Society of Nashville and can be rented after
hours for weddings, receptions, and private parties.
- Cost: $180 per hour with a 2-hour minimum for Davidson County residents and $220 per hour for out-of-county residents.
- Deposit: $150 non-refundable deposit to reserve the space.
- Availability: The courtyard has limited weekend rental options available April 1 – November 1.
- Venue: The Herb Garden Courtyard is an outdoor space only with access to two indoor restrooms.
- Capacity: Event attendance is limited to 125 people.
- Decorations are permitted (no permanent fixtures, nails, etc.).
- Tents or awnings are allowed. Tent staking is permitted in lawn area. (Inspection by local Fire Marshall is required.)
- Electricity is available. Ambient perimeter lighting is included.
- Alcohol and amplified music are permitted with approval by the Board of Parks & Recreation.
Centennial Art Center is a community art learning center and visual arts classes or workshops may be in session during after-hours events. Visit the Centennial Art Center Studio page for more information.
Centennial Art Center staff is accepting applications for 2021 venue rentals. To request more information about renting the courtyard for your next event, please email Darreth.firstname.lastname@example.org.