Beaman Park Nature Center
5911 Old Hickory Blvd.
Nashville, TN 37015
Hours of Operation
Beaman Park Nature Center is open Tuesday thru Friday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and by appointment. Beaman Park is open from dawn to dusk seven days a week.
Directions to Beaman Park Nature Center
Take Briley Parkway to exit 24, Ashland City Highway/State Route 12. Go north on Highway 12 toward Ashland City. Turn right onto Old Hickory Blvd. The nature center is on Old Hickory Blvd. just before the intersection with Eaton’s Creek Rd.
- Free admission
- Free programs offered year-round
- Pets allowed; must be on 6 foot or shorter leash
- Collecting of plant, fungi, wildlife, or other natural or historic items prohibited without permit from Metro Parks (Contact Nature Center for permit information)
- Motorized vehicles not permitted on trails or Old Roadway trails
- No alcohol, drugs, or firearms allowed in parks at any time
- No hunting or trapping permitted
Hiking and Trails
Beaman Park offers 3 hiking trails with 5 miles of trail and 3 trailheads. Maps are available at the nature center trailhead. Contact the Beaman Park Nature Center at 615-862-8580 for more information.
Beaman Park Map