Metro Parks Online Registration and Reservations
The Parks Department has partnered with an online registration system for all of our class registrations! This system requires users make an account in order to register. Many families are already in the system. In order to check, please try to login. When the site recognizes a user already in the system, users will be prompted with a message to recover their password. An email will then be sent to the user's email address that will include a temporary password. Please access your account with this temporary password and immediately change your password.
To search for classes on the new site, after logging in, please click the "Classes" tab, use the drop down menu under "Category of Activity" to select the type of classes you are interested in, and a full listing of our classes will come up. A "Sign up" button will appear beside each class listing. Click that button and complete your registration.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact:
The registration site is not hosted or managed by the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County (“Metro”) and is being provided solely for your information and convenience. Be aware that you are subject to the privacy, copyright, security, and information quality policies of this website. Metro:
- Does not control or guarantee the accuracy, legality, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on this website;
- Does not endorse this website, the views they express, or the products/services they offer;
- Cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in this website;
- Is not responsible for transmissions users receive from this website;
- Does not control or guarantee the security or the privacy of the this website.
You use this site at your own risk.
Metro Parks Class Registration System