Film, Video, and Photography Permit Application
Application, Agreement, and Certificate of Insurance must be received before application is processed and permit issued.
Film and Video projects also require a permit from the Film Division in the Metro’s Public Works Department. This permit may be uploaded with this form or presented at a later date.
Payment is not accepted until the application is processed and the shoot is approved by our staff. We will contact you when it is time to make payment. Please do not contact us to make payment until you have been notified that your application has been processed and approved.
- $150 Fee - Residents of Davidson County
- $180 Fee - Non-Residents of Davidson County
- $125 Daily Fee - Residents of Davidson County
- $150 Daily Fee - Non-Residents of Davidson County
- $250 Annual Fee - Residents of Davidson County (access to all Metro Parks)
- $300 Annual Fee - Non-Residents of Davidson County
Payment by Check
Please make all checks payable to:
Metropolitan Board of Parks and Recreation
PO Box 196340
Nashville TN 37219-6340
Checks must be received at least 10 days prior to your event.
Payment by Credit Card
Credit Card Payments can be made by calling the Special Events Division at 615-862-8446.
Certificate of Insurance
Metropolitan Board of Parks and Recreation must be listed as Certificate Holder and "Additionally Insured."