Film, Video, and Photography Permit Application
Application, Agreement, and Certificate of Insurance must be received before application is processed and permit issued.
Film and Video projects also require a permit from the Film Division in the Metro’s Public Works Department. This permit may be uploaded with this form or presented at a later date.
$125 Fee - Residents of Davidson County
$135 Fee - Non-Residents of Davidson County
$125 Daily Fee - Residents of Davidson County
$135 Daily Fee - Non-Residents of Davidson County
$250 Annual Fee - Residents of Davidson County
$270 Annual Fee - Non-Residents of Davidson County
Payment by Check
Please make all checks payable to:
Metropolitan Board of Parks and Recreation
PO Box 196340
Nashville TN 37219-6340
Fax: (615) 862-8414
Phone: (615) 862-8400
Checks must be received at least 10 days prior to your event.
Payment by Credit Card
Credit Card Payments can be made by calling the Special Events Division at (615) 862-8400.
Certificate of Insurance
Metropolitan Board of Parks and Recreation must be listed as Certificate Holder and "Additionally Insured."
- Permit Holder is:
- liable for any damage or injury to persons or property relating in any way to the photographic sessions;
- to pay to Metro the appropriate sum for fees relating to permit;
- purchase, at its own expense from an insurance company licensed to do business in Tennessee, continuing public liability and property damage insurance with a single limit of not less than one million dollars, naming Metro as an insured, and to deliver to Metro a certificate of insurance demonstrating compliance with this paragraph prior to securing permit;
- indemnify, defend and hold harmless metro, its officers, agents and employees from all claims relating in any way to the photography session(s), including, without limitation, Metro’s attorney fees and all claims or damages resulting from personal injuries or property damages or from photographer’s failure to observe all applicable laws and ordinances;
- assume all risk and responsibility any dangerous or defective conditions on the grounds of the facilities, whether known or unknown;
- immediately terminate the session and remove all persons and property associated with the session if directed to do so by Metro;
- provide and pay for all necessary security at the session that has been approved by Metro Park Police;
- restore the park to the original condition prior to the event;
- prevent depiction in any image or images made available for public viewing any activity that would be prohibited by the rules and regulations of the Metropolitan Board of Parks and Recreation, or any federal, state or local laws.
- This document sets fort the entire agreement of the parties.
- The individual executing this agreement on photographer’s behalf affirms that he/she is authorized to do so.
- No modification of this Agreement or permit shall be valid unless in writing and signed by Metro.
- This Agreement shall be governed by Tennessee law.
- Any suit relating in any way to this agreement shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Davidson County.
- It is expected that any facilities used be left in a neat and orderly fashion.
- It is expressly prohibited to alter, change, or replace any existing playground or other park fixtures under any circumstance
Please allow 3 to 5 days processing.
The discovery of false or misleading information regarding the applicant or events/activities on this application will result in rejection of the application, revocation of approval of use of park property, and/or denial of future requests to access park property.