Titan's Game Dockage
Riverfront Game Day Reservation Policy
Reservations are open to the public and allocated on a first come, first served basis. Reservations made by phone, only. Phone messages for reservations do not constitute a dockage reservation. You must speak to a representative at 615-862-8472 to make a reservation.
- Minimum of two nights required for games that start at noon.
- One vessel reservation per phone call.
- Pay with a valid VISA, MasterCard or Discover card.
- Refunds for Titan's Game Day reservations available at least ten days in advance of reservation date.
- A confirmation number will be issued with each reservation. Post the number on the vessel so that is visible from the dock. No vessel will be allowed on the docks without a reservation and a confirmation number.
- Rafting one vessel out is allowed on both sides of the river.
- A-Dock (350') is on the West Bank.
- T-Dock (400') is on the East Bank.
- Both have 30/125 and 50/250 amp power service and water.
- All vessels must check-in upon arrival. Check-in time is 12 Noon on the reserved date. Check-out time is 11am the following day. Reservations may not be transferred to another vessel. Dock at your own risk.
||Date/Time for Reservations
|Titan's / St. Louis Preseason
||July 28, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Minnesota Preseason
||August 4, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Indianapolis
||September 1, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Buffalo
||September 15, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Miami
||September 22, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Atlanta
||September 29, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Carolina
||October 21, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Oakland
||November 3, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Jacksonville
||November 11, 2015 10AM
|Titan's / Houston
||December 1, 2015 10AM