April 2020 Update
This Month: The contractor Jones Brothers is continuing work on new storm drains for the William Turner Parkway roundabout. The contractor is on schedule to complete both roundabouts at William Turner Parkway and Cane Ridge Road and Century Farms Parkway and Cane Ridge Road by early May 2020.
Next Month: Work is expected to continue on the completion of the roundabouts through May 2020.
This project is Phase 2 of the site development of Century Farms that involves the construction of connector roads (Cane Ridge Parkway, William Turner Parkway and Century Farms Parkway) within the development site. Phase 1 involved the widening of Old Franklin Road from I-24 to Cane Ridge Road in addition to a portion of Cane Ridge Parkway built to provide access to the CHS Office Building within the site from Old Franklin Road. It was open to traffic in October 2019.
Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) is currently working on the modification of the Hickory Hollow Interchange at this location which will connect I-24 to the development site and to Cane Ridge Road.
- William Turner Parkway – begins at the end of the TDOT project; ends at Cane Ridge Road.
- Century Farms Parkway – begins at the end of the TDOT project; ends at Cane Ridge Road.
- Cane Ridge Parkway – begins at the end Phase 1 Cane Ridge Parkway; ends at Century Farms Parkway.
District 32 – Council Member Joy Styles
- Developer: Century Farms, LLC
- Contractor: Jones Brothers
- Construction started: August 24, 2018
- Construction and CEI cost: $25,482,750.70 (Metro is sharing a portion of the cost of construction and construction engineering and inspection work with the developer, Century Farms, LLC)
- Width of travel lanes: 12 foot on William Turner Parkway, Cane Ridge Parkway and Century Farms Parkway; 11.5 foot on a section of Century Farms Parkway; 16 foot on a section of William Turner Parkway.
- All roads will have curb and gutter and closed storm drains.
- Estimated completion date: August 1, 2020
For more information, please contact the Public Works project manager at 615-862-8730.