Nashville Community Tool Share Program
Nashville’s Community tool lending program created by a partnership between Second Harvest Food Bank, Tractor Supply and Metro Beautification and Environment Commission. Community groups working on garden or farm projects aimed at producing healthy food to be donated to hungry people or community-driven beautification, improvement and/or maintenance projects can check out tools from the Community Tool Share Program.
- Complete and submit the waiver and reservation form (NOTE: Due to the overwhelming number of tool requests, you may not be able to get all the tools or the quantity of tools you request. Every effort will be made to notify you as soon as possible if your request is approved.)
- We’ll confirm your reservation and pickup day/time
- Pick-up the tools from Public Works Warehouse - 750 s. 5th Street, Nashville 37206 (pickups & returns are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.)
- After your project, return the tools to the Public Works Warehouse (pickups & returns are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.)
- You will be responsible for any lost or damaged tools
- Complete the Report Form
For more information call Metro Beautification at 615-862-8418 or email Adrienne.Russell@nashville.gov.