Register of Deeds Escrow Account Requirements
- Escrow accounts shall commence with a written application, subject to approval by the Register, and a minimum singular deposit by check or money order of $50. Escrow accounts may be accessed for both Recording Fees and copies. Patrons using escrow accounts to record documents may need to increase deposits according to projected usage.
- Subsequent deposits shall also be by check.
- Cash cannot be withdrawn from an account. Any reimbursements from the Register’s office shall be by check, payable to the company whose name appears on the account record.
- Escrow draws are for Register’s office business only.
- No escrow transaction will be processed without sufficient funds in the account.
Escrow Account Application Form