Thursday, July 18 2019
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
St. James Missionary Baptist Church
600 28th Avenue North
Nashville TN 37209
Register for the Conference
To promote community collaboration that develops awareness and solution-based programs in hopes of breaking the cycle of addiction, mental illness, joblessness, & homelessness.
The sixth annual Lifecycle Conference is designed to provide education and awareness for the community on issues regarding offenders in an effort to:
- Stimulate discussion of ideas that would challenge the community reception of the ex-offender.
- Share ideas regarding the need to have multiple county, community, and jail programs working in unison.
- Exchange information and ideas specific to the inmate incarceration and how to best use that time.
- Increase awareness of the value and benefits of offender workforce development in conjunction with the re-entry process.
- Ultimately increase safety in Davidson County by reducing recidivism.
- Create a viable countywide network of communication between the DCSO and community partners.