Inmate Trust Account Deposits
Note that our services have changed!
Family and friends of inmates housed in a Davidson County Sheriff's Office (DCSO) jail have several different options for depositing money into an inmate account.
Lobby Kiosks are located in the lobbies of the Davidson County CDC Male Center (CDM), and Davidson County Hill Detention Center (HDC).
Deposit Money Online
Deposit money online at www.ConnectNetwork.com.
Create an account, select “Davidson County TN” as your facility, find your inmate, then make a deposit. Need help using ConnectNetwork online?
You may pay with credit or debit cards
Use the Mobile App
Depost money using the mobile app by downloading the “ConnectNetwork” app:
Create an account, select “Davidson County TN” as your facility, find your inmate, then make a deposit. Need help using the ConnectNetwork app?
You may pay with credit or debit cards.
Bilingual Toll-Free Phone System
- AdvancePay Phone: 800-483-8314
- Inmate Banker (Trust): 888-988-4768
Use Site ID # 200 (for Trust payments by phone only)
- You must first preregister by creating an account on ConnectNetwork.com.
- Pay with Credit or Debit Cards
- GTL Customer Service: 877-650-4249
*There is a small convenience fee for payment services which must be approved before you complete the payment.
Using GTL’s automated payment systems, the Inmate's account will be credited within 24 hours, not including weekends and banking holidays.
- MCC / HDC / CDM / ORC - Money orders should be mailed to the address below.
- CoreCivic - Learn more about sending payments by visiting CoreCivic's website.
- Inmate's account balances cannot be discussed over the telephone.
- Inmates cannot release money unless to an attorney or bondsman.
- The mailing address for all DCSO money orders is:
Inmate Trust Fund
Inmate Name, OCA Number
PO Box 70195
Nashville, TN 37207
* NOTE: Do not include inmate mail with money orders. Inmate mail received at this address will not be forwarded to inmate. More information is available on the Inmate Mail page.