Metro Water Services Banner Displays Available for Check-Out
Metro Water Services provides standing display banners for use at single-day or multi-day events.
Banners are 36 inches wide at the base and stand approximately 80" tall.
Email for more information on checking-out banners.
- Metro Water Services History (48" size History banner) also available) traces the history of drinking water in Nashville.
- Clean Water Begins at Home illustrates best practices for completing outdoor chores in ways that protect neighborhood streams.
- Garden Chemicals instructs gardeners in the importance of following label directions.
- Yard Waste describes the problems caused by improper disposal of yard waste and lists options for proper disposal.
- Sediment explains the negative impact of mud on streams and describes the best practices for preventing runoff from lawns and construction sites.
- Scoop the Poop reminds dog owners of the Metro Ordinance.
- Storm Drains explains the importance of keeping storm drains free of trash and debris.
- Watersheds describes and illustrates the concept of watersheds.
- Trash in Streams explains that storm drains lead to streams and reminds us all to keep trash out of streams.
- Oil and Vehicle Maintenance describes best practices for keeping vehicle fluids out of streams.