ORDINANCE NO. BL2005-897
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by making applicable the provisions of a Planned Unit Development district properties located at 2201 Hobbs Road, 4207 and 4211 Stammer Place, and 2200 Castleman Drive (2.34 acres), on the south side of Hobbs Road,the west side of Stammer Place, and north side of Castleman Drive, to permit the development of 20 multi-family units, all of which is described here in (Proposal No. 2005P-019U-10).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By making applicable the provisions of a Planned Unit Development district located at 2201 Hobbs Road, 4207 and 4211 Stammer Place, and 2200 Castleman Drive, on the south side of Hobbs Road, the west side of Stammer Place, and north side of Castleman Drive, (2.34 acres), to permit the development of 20 multi-family units, as being Property Parcel Nos. 39, 40, 41, 42 as designated on Map 131-02 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the plan that was duly considered by the Metropolitan Planning Commission, and which is on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it further enacted that the following conditions be completed, bonded or satisfied, prior to final plat approval:
1. Approvals are subject to Public Works' review and approval of construction plans submitted with the final PUD.
2. On Hobbs Road, dedicate right-of-way 30-feet from the centerline.
3. At Stammer Place, provide a minimum 27' pavement width per Metro ST-252. Provide curb, gutter, grass strip and sidewalk along property frontage on Hobbs Road, Stammer Place and Castleman Drive.
4. Show Metro ST-324 driveway ramp for access from public streets.
5. Prior to final PUD plan approval, a variance for the building setback on Stammer Place and Castleman Drive must be obtained from the Board of Zoning Appeals.
6. Prior to the
issuance of any permits, confirmation of preliminary approval of this proposal
shall be forwarded to the Planning Commission by the Stormwater Management division
of Water Services and the Traffic Engineering Sections of the Metropolitan Department
of Public Works.
7. Subsequent to enactment of this planned unit development overlay district by the Metropolitan Council, and prior to any consideration by the Metropolitan Planning Commission for final site development plan approval, a paper and electronic print of the final boundary plat for all property within the overlay district must be submitted, complete with owners' signatures, to the Planning Commission staff for review.
8. This approval does not include any signs. Business accessory or development signs in commercial or industrial planned unit developments must be approved by the Metropolitan Department of Codes Administration except in specific instances when the Metropolitan Council directs the Metropolitan Planning Commission to approve such signs.
9. The requirements of the Metropolitan Fire Marshal's Office for emergency vehicle access and fire flow water supply during construction must be met prior to the issuance of any building permits.
10. This preliminary plan approval for the residential portion of the master plans is based upon the stated acreage. The actual number of dwelling units to be constructed may be reduced upon approval of a final site development plan if a boundary survey confirms there is less site acreage.
Section 3. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Sheet No. 131 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 4. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored by: Lynn Williams
|Introduced:||December 6, 2005|
|Passed First Reading:||December 6, 2005|
to Planning Commission
Planning & Zoning Committee
|Deferred:||January 3, 2006|
|Deferred to February 21, 2006:||January 17, 2006|
|Passed Second Reading:||February 21, 2006|
|Deferred:||March 21, 2006|
|Withdrawn:||April 4, 2006|