ORDINANCE NO. BL2006-1109
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by changing from RS10 to SP zoning on property located at Nolensville Pike (unnumbered) to permit 25 townhomes, approximately 1,035 feet north of Hills Chapel Road (3.37 acres), all of which is described herein (Proposal No. 2006SP-061G-12).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By changing from RS10 to SP zoning on property located at Nolensville Pike (unnumbered) to permit 25 townhomes, approximately 1,035 feet north of Hills Chapel Road (3.37 acres), as being Property Parcel No. 157 as designated on Map 172-00 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the plan that was duly considered by the Metropolitan Planning Commission, and which is on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it
further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed,
upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be
made on Sheet No. 172
of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Be it
further enacted that the following conditions be completed, bonded or satisfied
prior to final site plan approval, as applicable.
1. Prior to the final site plan being approved, the final plat for Brookview Forest Phase 5 must be recorded, and if the separation distance between drives is less than 400 feet, this SP will be required to go back to Council to be amended.
2. The final site plan must identify mailbox locations.
3. The final site plan must identify plans for solid waste collection.
4. Only the uses
listed as allowable within the RM9 zoning district, or those specifically identified
on the preliminary SP shall be permitted in this SP. The maximum number of dwelling units shall
5. For any development standards, regulations and requirements not specifically shown on the SP plan and/or included as a condition of Commission approval, the standard Zoning Code requirements of the RM9 district shall apply.
7. Prior to any
additional development applications for this property, the applicant shall provide
Planning Department with a final corrected copy of the SP plan for filing and recording with the Davidson County Register of Deeds.
8. All signage must be approved by the Planning Commission prior to final Specific Plan approval.
9. The requirements of the Metropolitan Fire Marshal's Office for emergency vehicle access and adequate water supply for fire protection must be met prior to the issuance of any building permits.
Section 4. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored by: Parker Toler
|Introduced:||June 6, 2006|
|Passed First Reading:||June 6, 2006|
Commission - Approved 10-0
(April 27, 2006)
Planning & Zoning Committee
|Passed Second Reading:||July 6, 2006|
|Passed Third Reading:||July 18, 2006|
|Approved:||July 19, 2006|
|Effective:||July 21, 2006|