ORDINANCE NO. BL2006-1168
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by making applicable the provisions of a Planned Unit Development district located at 1019 Highland Circle and 1122 Apple Valley Road, to permit the development of 31 multi-family units, all of which is described here in (Proposal No. 2006P-009G-04).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By making applicable the provisions of a Planned Unit Development district located at 1019 Highland Circle and 1122 Apple Valley Road, to permit the development of 31 multi-family units, as being Property Parcel No. 18-00 as designated on Map 42-40 and Property Parcel Number 143 as designated on Map 33-16 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the plan that was duly considered by the Metropolitan Planning Commission, and which is on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Sheet No.33 and 42 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Be it
further enacted that the following conditions be completed, bonded, or satisfied
prior to Final PUD approval, or Final Plat recordation, as applicable.
1. The proposed street must be built to public standards and dedicated as public right-of-way.
2. Prior to the issuance of any permits, confirmation of preliminary approval of this proposal shall be forwarded to the Planning Commission by the Stormwater Management division of Water Services.
3. Prior to the issuance of any permits, confirmation of preliminary approval of this proposal shall be forwarded to the Planning Commission by the Traffic Engineering Section of the Metropolitan Department of Public Works for improvements within the public right of way.
4. This approval does not include any signs. Business accessory or development signs in commercial or industrial planned unit developments must be approved by the Metropolitan Department of Codes Administration except in specific instances when the Metropolitan Council directs the Metropolitan Planning Commission to approve such signs.
5. The requirements of the Metropolitan Fire Marshal's Office for emergency vehicle access and fire flow water supply during construction must be met prior to approval of any final plat or the issuance of any building permits.
6. This preliminary plan approval of the proposed master plan is based upon the stated acreage. The actual number of dwelling units to be constructed may be reduced upon approval of a final site development plan if a boundary survey determines there is less site acreage.
Section 4. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored by: Rip Ryman
|Introduced:||August 1, 2006|
|Passed First Reading:||August 1, 2006|
Commission - Disapproved 7-0
(July 13, 2006)
Planning & Zoning Committee
|Passed Second Reading:||August 29, 2006|
|Deferred Indefinitely:||August 29, 2006|
|Deferred to February 6, 2007:||December 19, 2006|
|Deferred:||February 6, 2007|
|Deferred to March 20, 2007:||February 20, 2007|
|Deferred:||March 20, 2007|
|Passed Third Reading:||April 3, 2007|
|Returned Unsigned by Mayor:||April 5, 2007|
|Effective:||April 7, 2007|