ORDINANCE NO. BL2011-4
An ordinance amending Section 15.64.034 of the Metropolitan Code to require quarterly stormwater reports to be submitted to the Metropolitan Council.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. Chapter 15.64 of the Metropolitan Code is hereby amended by deleting Section 15.64.034 in its entirety and substituting with the following:
15.64.034 – Reports of stormwater division
The director of MWS shall submit quarterly written reports to each member of the metropolitan council and to the mayor, and shall appear annually before a joint meeting of the council public works and budget and finance committees on the stormwater management program. Such written quarterly reports shall contain, at a minimum:
1. The status of the stormwater management program in metro.
2. The amount of stormwater user fees collected and disbursed.
3. Any long-range plans which have been developed to implement the provisions of the chapter.
4. The status of all projects to control stormwater runoff.
5. A list of completed, pending, and proposed stormwater projects by council district, including the projected cost of each project.
6. Any other information deemed relevant by the director.
Section 2. This Ordinance shall take effect from and after its enactment, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored by: Bruce Stanley
|Introduced:||October 4, 2011|
|Passed First Reading:||October 4, 2011|
|Referred to:||Budget & Finance Committee
Public Works Committee
|Deferred:||October 18, 2011|
|Deferred:||November 15, 2011|
|Deferred Indefinitely:||December 6, 2011|
|Passed Second Reading:|
|Passed Third Reading:|