ORDINANCE NO. BL2016-362
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by amending a portion of the Camelot on the Parkway Planned Unit Development Overlay District for property located at Glastonbury Road (unnumbered), approximately 475 feet west of Briley Parkway (6.45 acres), zoned CL, to permit a hotel, all of which is described herein (Proposal No. 72-74P-001).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By amending a portion of the Camelot on the Parkway Planned Unit Development Overlay District for property located at Glastonbury Road (unnumbered), approximately 475 feet west of Briley Parkway (6.45 acres), zoned CL, to permit a hotel, being Property Parcel No. 048 as designated on Map 107-00 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the plan that was duly considered by the Metropolitan Planning Commission, and which is on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department and Metropolitan Clerk’s Department and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Map 107 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Be it further enacted, that the following conditions shall be completed, bonded or satisfied as specifically required:
1. Permitted land uses shall be limited a hotel with a maximum of 93 rooms.
2. Height is limited to 4 stories within 60 feet.
3. A 6-foot planting strip and 6-foot sidewalk shall be installed along Glastonbury Road. A minimum 5-foot sidewalk and no grass strip shall be installed along the western side of Glastonbury Road due to the existing bridge.
4. This approval does not include any signs. Signs in planned unit developments must be approved by the Metro Department of Codes Administration except in specific instances when the Metro Council directs the Metro Planning Commission to review such signs.
5. The requirements of the Metro Fire Marshal’s Office for emergency vehicle access and adequate water supply for fire protection must be met prior to the issuance of any building permits.
6. If the PUD final site plan or final plat indicates that there is less acreage than what is shown on the approved preliminary plan, the final site plan shall be appropriately adjusted to show the actual total acreage, which may require that the total number of dwelling units or total floor area be reduced.
Section 4. Be it further enacted that, prior to any additional development applications for this property, and prior to or with final PUD plan application, the applicant shall provide the Planning Department with a corrected copy of the preliminary PUD plan.
Section 5. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored by: Holly Huezo, Steve Glover
View Site Plan
|Introduced:||August 2, 2016|
|Passed First Reading:||August 2, 2016|
Commission - Approved with conditions and disapproved without all conditions (7-0-1)
Planning, Zoning, & Historical Committee
|Public Hearing Scheduled For:||September 6, 2016|
|Passed Second Reading:||September 6, 2016|
|Deferred:||September 20, 2016|
|Passed Third Reading:||October 4, 2016|
|Approved:||October 5, 2016|
|Effective:||October 7, 2016|
Requests for ADA accommodation should be directed to the Metropolitan Clerk