SUBSTITUTE ORDINANCE NO. BL2016-473
An ordinance to amend Title 17 of the Metropolitan Code of Laws, the Zoning Ordinance of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, by amending the Hillwood Court at Nashville West Specific Plan District for property located at 6813 B and 6817 Charlotte Pike, approximately 640 feet southwest of West Hillwood Drive, (4.37 acres), to add parcel 015 permit and permit a maximum of 50 residential units where 34 residential units were previously approved, all of which is described herein (Proposal No. 2013SP-048-003).
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ENACTED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF NASHVILLE AND DAVIDSON COUNTY:
Section 1. That Title 17 of the Code of Laws of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, is hereby amended by changing the Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, which is made a part of Title 17 by reference, as follows:
By amending the Hillwood Court at Nashville West Specific Plan District for property located at 6813 B and 6817 Charlotte Pike, approximately 640 feet southwest of West Hillwood Drive, (4.37 acres), to add parcel 015 permit and permit a maximum of 50 residential units where 34 residential units were previously approved, being Property Parcel No. 015 as designated on Map 102-11 of the Official Property Identification Maps of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, all of which is described by lines, words and figures on the plan that was duly considered by the Metropolitan Planning Commission, and which is on file with the Metropolitan Planning Department and Metropolitan Clerk’s Department and made a part of this ordinance as though copied herein.
Section 2. Be it further enacted, that the Metropolitan Clerk is hereby authorized and directed, upon the enactment and approval of this ordinance, to cause the change to be made on Map 102 of said Official Zoning Map for Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County, as set out in Section 1 of this ordinance, and to make notation thereon of reference to the date of passage and approval of this amendatory ordinance.
Section 3. Be it further enacted, that the uses of this SP shall be limited to a maximum of 50 residential units.
Section 4. Be it further enacted, that the following conditions shall be completed, bonded or satisfied as specifically required:
1. Revise purpose note “ A request to amend the Hillwood Court at Nashville West Specific Plan District to add parcel 015 and permit a maximum of 50 residential units where 34 residential units were previously approved. “
2. Provide sidewalk connection from guest parking area in Phase 2 to the sidewalk east of guest parking.
3. Elevations shall be submitted with the final site plan application.
4. The Preliminary SP plan is the site plan and associated documents. If applicable, remove all notes and references that indicate that the site plan is illustrative, conceptual, etc.
5. The final site plan shall label all internal driveways as “Private Driveways”. A note shall be added to the final site plan that the driveways shall be maintained by the Homeowner’s Association.
6. The requirements of the Metro Fire Marshal’s Office for emergency vehicle access and adequate water supply for fire protection must be met prior to the issuance of any building permits.
7. Prior to approval of the final site plan, construction details, including materials, for a six-foot tall masonry wall shall be included on the plan. The masonry wall shall be installed along the entire southern property line and along the southern ten feet of the eastern and western property line, prior to the issuance of any use and occupancy permits.
Section 5. Be it further enacted, a corrected copy of the preliminary SP plan incorporating the conditions of approval by Metro Council shall be provided to the Planning Department prior to or with final site plan application.
Section 6. Be it further enacted, minor modifications to the preliminary SP plan may be approved by the Planning Commission or its designee based upon final architectural, engineering or site design and actual site conditions. All modifications shall be consistent with the principles and further the objectives of the approved plan. Modifications shall not be permitted, except through an ordinance approved by Metro Council that increase the permitted density or floor area, add uses not otherwise permitted, eliminate specific conditions or requirements contained in the plan as adopted through this enacting ordinance, or add vehicular access points not currently present or approved.
Section 7. Be it further enacted, if a development standard, not including permitted uses, is absent from the SP plan and/or Council approval, the property shall be subject to the standards, regulations and requirements of the MUN-A zoning district as of the date of the applicable request or application. Uses are limited as described in the Council ordinance.
Section 8. Be it further enacted, that this ordinance take effect immediately after its passage and such change be published in a newspaper of general circulation, the welfare of The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County requiring it.
Sponsored by: Mina Johnson
View Site Plan
|Introduced:||November 1, 2016|
|Passed First Reading:||November 1, 2016|
Commission – Approved with conditions and disapproved without all conditions (9-0)
Planning, Zoning, & Historical Committee
|Public Hearing Scheduled For:||December 6, 2016|
|Deferred to January 3, 2017:||December 6, 2016|
|Amended:||January 3, 2017|
|Re-Referred to:||Planning, Zoning, & Historical Committee|
|Deferred to January 17, 2017:||January 3, 2017|
|Deferred:||January 17, 2017|
|Deferred to March 7, 2017:||February 7, 2017|
|Deferred to April 4, 2017:||March 7, 2017|
|Passed Second Reading:||April 4, 2017|
|Deferred:||April 18, 2017|
|Re-Referred to:||Planning, Zoning, & Historical Committee|
|Substitute Introduced:||May 2, 2017|
|Passed Third Reading:||May 2, 2017|
|Approved:||May 8, 2017|
|Effective:||May 12, 2017|
Requests for ADA accommodation should be directed to the Metropolitan Clerk