We have filled our Poll Official roster for the November 8, 2016 election. If you would like to be considered for future elections, please continue with the application process.
Poll Official Eligibility
- Are you a registered Davidson County voter?
- Are you at least 17 years old and a resident of Davidson County?
- On election days, are you willing to work 6 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., or until the last voter has voted and all precinct work is completed?
- Can you provide your own transportation to and from training and the polling site?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, then apply to be a Poll Official!
Poll Officials are paid $150 for each election work day and $30 for participating in mandatory training. Training is available on days, nights, and Saturdays
If you are interested and have questions, call our Election Staffing & Training Department at 615-862-4372 or email: PollWorkerCoordinators@nashville.gov
Submit Poll Official Application Online
The following forms will be required if you are hired. You may send them with your application or you may bring them to our main office at 1417 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville 37217.
- W-4 Form
- I-9 Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- Your documentation must include a clear/legible copy of your Social Security Card
- Your documentation must additionally include a clear/legible copy of your valid Tennessee Driver's License or other photo ID issued by the federal or Tennessee state government