Adults ages 18–61: $8.00
Children ages 5–17: $7.00
Seniors ages 62 & over: $7.00
College Students with current ID: $7.00
Active Military: $7.00
Children ages four & under: FREE (with paid adult)
Schedule is subject to change. Pool closure calendar is available on this page.
Open Swimming in the Recreation Pool
Monday: 6:00–9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 6:00–9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Friday: 6:00–9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 12:00–4:00 p.m.
Lap Swimming in the Competition Pool
Monday through Thursday: 6:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. (Short Course)
Friday: 6:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. (Short Course)
Saturday: 12:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m. (Short Course)
Need to Know
- Rinse off before getting in the pool.
- Pools are indoor.
- Pool depth: Recreation 3.5–5.00 feet; Competition 7.0–14.00 feet
- Pool Lane Lengths: Long Course - 50 meters, Short Course - 25 yards
- During long course, only two lanes are open for public swim.
- Nashville Aquatics Club (NAC) schedule located to the right.
- During NAC practice, only one lane is open for public swim when set to long course and only four lanes are open for public swim when set to short course.
- *Two lanes set up during open swim in the recreation pool for Nashville Dolphins and Swim America.
- Lap pool is CLOSED during lane change times.
- Only people over 18 are considered to be adults.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult on deck or in the water.
- Children ages three and under MUST wear a swim diaper.
- An adult in the water must accompany children ages four and under AND under four feet tall at all times (two children for each adult).
- An aid in the water must accompany disabled people (those unable to support themselves in the water). We have a handicap lift.
- Some activities are strenuous or risky. You might need medical clearance and/or parental permission.
Proper Swimming Attire Rules
- Clothing such as cut-off shorts or other frayed clothing damage pool filtration systems and are not allowed.
- For health and sanitation requirements, children under age three and anyone who is not fully toilet trained or who is incontinent must wear a swim diaper.
- To maintain a family-friendly environment, adult swim suits of a sexually suggestive nature, including thongs, string bikinis, and see-through clothing, are not allowed.
- For protection, children should dress in modest, swim-appropriate clothing—no visible underwear for boys and a non-see-through top for girls.
Metro does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, color, national origin, religion, or disability in admission to, access to, or operation of its programs, services, or activities. For accessibility inquiries, call 615-862-8400.