East Park Community Center
600 Woodland Street
Nashville, TN 37206
Facility Coordinator - Darlene Morrow, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Coordinator- Randall Miller, Randall.MillerJr@nashville.gov
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday: 6:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
About East Park Community Center
East Park Community Center offers patrons of all ages a modern and friendly place to exercise, recreate and meet friends in the heart of the exciting East Nashville area. We offer a wide variety of activities and programs for people of all ages and abilities. Fees for fitness memberships and classes are very reasonable, and many activities are free. Program and facility offerings include:
- Full service fitness center
- Dance/aerobics studio
- Exercise classes including; ZUMBA, Boot Camp, Yoga, Water Exercise, Line Dancing and more
- Indoor swimming pool with locker rooms
- Indoor walking/running track
- After school program for youth
- Daily senior adult recreation program
- Competitive and recreational sports programs for youth and adults
- Outdoor playground
- Club rooms available for private rentals
- Black Box Theater
Participants Code of Conduct