Hadley Park Regional Center
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: The pool is closed for maintenance repairs until further notice.
1037 28th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37208
Facility Coordinator: Channoty Robinson
Program Coordinator: Shatika White
Hadley Park Community Center offers patrons of all ages a modern, safe and friendly place to exercise, recreate and meet friends in the heart of historic North Nashville. We offer a wide variety of activities and programs for people of all ages and abilities. Fees for fitness memberships and classes are very reasonable, and many activities are free. Program and facility offerings include:
- Full service fitness center
- Dance/aerobics studio
- Exercise classes including: Water Exercise, Line Dancing and more
- Indoor swimming pool with locker rooms
- Indoor and outdoor walking/running tracks
- Computer lab
- Game room
- After school program for youth
- Girls Scouts
- Cub Scouts
- Daily senior adult recreation program
- Competitive and recreational sports programs for youth and adults
- Outdoor playground
- Club rooms available for private rentals
Participants Code of Conduct
Download the current activity schedule
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Thursday: 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.