Golf Membership Fees
|Senior* (valid Monday through Friday, only)
*Seniors (62 and retired or 65). Youth (17 and under)
- There is a surcharge for each nine-hole round played (see golf fees). The surcharge does not apply at the Shelby course.
- A Metro employee is as an active, full-time employee of the General Government of Nashville. Active, full-time employees of the Metro Board of Education and the Metro Development and Housing Authority are eligible to purchase a membership. The employee bears the proof of full-time employment by providing necessary documentation.
- Senior memberships are valid Monday–Friday at Harpeth, McCabe, Ted Rhodes, Two Rivers, and Percy Warner. Holidays excluded. Senior memberships are valid seven days a week at Shelby.
- Youth memberships are valid Monday–Friday and after 2:00 p.m. on weekends. Holidays excluded.
- Memberships are not valid for any organized league play from 3:00–5:30 p.m., Monday–Friday. This restriction does not apply to Shelby.
- A senior citizen is anyone 65 years of age or older or at least 62 and having proof of retirement.
- A youth is anyone 18 years of age or younger.
- Any person providing Social Security or Metropolitan Government disability proof can purchase a Senior membership. Proof of disability must be provided with each subsequent yearly renewal.
- Annual memberships are not accepted at VinnyLinks Golf Course.