Skip to Content
Health Department

Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Supplemental Nutrition Program

The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) provides supplemental foods, health care referrals, and nutrition education to pregnant, breastfeeding, and non-breastfeeding postpartum women, and to infants and children up to age five. To qualify for this program, families must live in Davidson County and meet income guidelines.

If you live in a different county, please visit this website to find your nearest WIC clinic:

Tennessee Department of Health WIC Clinics

The Davidson County Women, Infants, and Children Program is committed to preventing and improving nutrition-related health problems in at-risk populations. The WIC Mobile Program aims to reduce the barriers of time and transportation to help our residents receive the health services they need.

Appointments are required.


WIC has four locations in Davidson County.

Lentz Public Health Center

2500 Charlotte Avenue
Nashville, TN 37209

Fax: 615-340-8530

Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

East Nashville Public Health Center

1015 East Trinity Lane
Nashville, TN 37216
FAX 615-340-0431

Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

South Nashville WIC Nutrition Center

3718 Nolensville Pike
Nashville, TN 37211
615-880-3210 FAX 615-880-3211

Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Woodbine Public Health Center

224 Oriel Avenue
Nashville, TN 37210
FAX 615-214-3691

Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (WIC only)

Appointments are required.

Map of WIC Locations

Civil Rights Law

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form online, or at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.

To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by one of the following methods:

  1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
  2. Fax: 202-690-7442
  3. Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.