To register in Davidson County:
- You must be a U.S. citizen, AND
- You must be at least 18 years old on or before the next election, AND
- You must be a resident of Davidson County (refer to these residency guidelines), AND
- You must NOT have been convicted of a felony, or if you have, your voting rights must have been restored.
Online Voter Registration
The Tennessee Secretary of State - Division of Elections offers online voter registration. If you have a Tennessee Driver License or Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security ID, we encourage you to use their site to register to vote or to update an existing voter registration.
Prefer to Use a Paper Application?
Voter Registration Application
- Don’t forget to sign!!
- Don’t forget to answer ALL 4 questions in Sections 1 and 11.
Locations where you may pick up voter registration applications are published by the Tennessee Secretary of State – Division of Elections.
Mail Application to:
Davidson County Election Commission
P.O. Box 650
Nashville, TN 37202
Hand-Deliver Application to:
Davidson County Election Commission - Main Office
1417 Murfreesboro Pike
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
Davidson County Election Commission - Satellite Office
Metro Office Building
800 2nd Avenue South, 4th Floor
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday
New registrations must be postmarked or hand-delivered to either office no later than thirty (30) days before an election, in order to vote in that election. T.C.A. 2-2-109