We are always looking for capable, dedicated Davidson County residents who want to serve as Poll Officials on Election Days. Read below for highlights of the position and apply today.
- You must be a registered Davidson County voter.
- You must complete mandatory online training.
- On Election Day, you must be willing to work 6 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., or until the last voter has voted and all precinct work is completed.
- You must provide your own transportation to your assigned work location.
Government Employees Eligible to Work
- All Metro employees (unless working directly under the supervision of an elected official who is on the ballot)
- State of Tennessee employees
- Federal employees – check with your HR department to ensure eligibility
- $30 per mandatory online training class completed
- $150 per Election Day worked
Apply Online to be a Poll Official