Services We Provide
Metro Nashville Network (MNN) provides video for local Comcast Channel 3 and AT&T U-verse Channel 99 and airs 24 hours each day, 7 days each week. MNN staff provide recordings of live meetings, Public Service Announcements, and recorded Metro meetings and events.
Metro Nashville Network programs that are airing on Comcast Cable and AT&T U-verse can be viewed as a live stream on Metro Nashville Network Streaming from any internet accessible device.
Meetings and special events recorded by MNN staff are posted to the Metro Government YouTube Channel within 1 business day of the event taping.
Services provided include:
- Videotaping Metro government meetings & events (request event coverage)
- Tape delayed broadcasts of government meetings and events
- Live Broadcasts of government meetings and events
- Management of the Metro Government YouTube Channel
- Public Service Announcements
- Special Video Projects for Metro Departments and Agencies
- DVD & Tape Dubs of Metro Nashville Network programming per Public Information Request