Metro offers a very competitive benefits plan to eligible employees. For information on benefits, click below or refer to the Benefits Guide.
Employees who are regularly and consistently working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for benefits. Insurance coverage is effective the first of the month after you have worked 30 days. You may make changes to your benefits within 60 days of an eligible change in status, or during Annual Enrollment.
Learn More about Employee Benefits
- Medical Plan Benefits
- Mental Health Resource Guide
- Dental Plan Benefits
- Vision Plan Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- MetroMax 457 Deferred Compensation
- Eligible Dependents
- Policy for Opting Out of or Into Metro's Insurance Plans