Pre-Order a Rain Barrel Now; Pick up on May 7th!
Metro Water Services is sponsoring this opportunity to pre-order a 50 gallon rain barrel at a discounted price. Rain barrels must be pre-ordered by May 1 and picked up on May 7th.
Ivy 50 Gallon Rain Barrel
View more details and order!
- $52.50 subsidized cost available to Metro Nashville Residents (NOTE: Metro Nashville does not include the Satellite Cities of Belle Meade, Berry Hill, Forest Hills, Goodlettsville, Oak Hill, and Ridgetop.)
- $72.50 for non-Metro Nashville residents.
- Pre-sales only. Deadline to order is May 1, 2016 - 11:00 p.m.
- Pick up: Saturday, May 7, 2016 - 9am - noon
Nissan/Titans Stadium, Lot N, 1 Titans Way, Nashville, TN 37213
- Phone orders may be placed by calling 919.835.1699
- Rain Barrel purchase includes: bug proof screen, 3/4" ball valve to connect to standard garden hose, child-proof locking lid, and overflow hose.
In case you miss this special sale:
There are also many local options to purchase rain barrels, including garden centers and hardware stores.
You may also want to contact the Cumberland River Compact about their rain barrels and DIY workshops.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when shopping for, or building, a rainbarrel:
Prevent mosquitoes: Your rain barrel should have a screen completely covering the hole on top where water enters from the down spout.
Provide overflow drainage: Your rain barrel should have an overflow hole near the top, with a connecting hose, to allow excess water to drain out and runoff away from the house.
Installing your Rain Barrel
Your rain barrel should come with complete installation instructions. Read the instructions before purchasing and be aware of any additional parts you may need to get for proper installation
Installation Services are available through our contractor. The cost is $38.00 for a rain barrel you have already purchased.
To purchase installation service, please contact:
Engineering Sheetmetal Specialist LLC
Phone Number: (615) 256-4544
Please contact us with any comments or questions about the rain barrels, delivery and installation services.