- Checklist for Violence Prevention
- Child Safety Tips
- Fraud & Identification Theft Prevention Tips
- Business Crime Prevention Tips
- Crime Mapping Tutorial
- Halloween Safety - Pointers For Parents
- Help with the fight against Meth
- Holiday Safety Tips
- Solicitation Permit Information
- Neighborhood Watch Information
- Trespass Waiver Form
- Warrants Division Flyer
Join our email list and receive emailed news and information relating to the West Precinct
West Precinct Coverage Map
Related Driver Safety Links
Order Crash Reports Online
Obtaining a police report for a vehicle crash in Nashville has just become much easier.
Reports can be accessed five to seven business days after the accident by entering the date of the crash, the specific police report number given to each involved motorist by an officer at the scene, and an involved party’s name. A person accessing a crash report through CRASHDOCS.org must certify that he/she was involved in the accident, is an attorney for an involved party, or is an insurance representative of an involved party.
Reports of crashes involving pending criminal charges and those involving fatalities will not be available from the website. Crash reports from August 2020 forward will be on-line.
West Precinct Management Team
- Administrative Assistant: Ms. Lisa McCluskey
- Day Shift Lieutenant: Lt. Joe Towers
- Evening Shift Lieutenant: Lt. Keith McNamara
- Midnight Shift Lieutenant: Lt. Taylor Schmitz
- Investigative Lieutenant: Lt. Shaun Rohweder
- Investigative Secretary: Ms. Nicole Mason
- Community Coordinator: Sgt. John Bourque
- CAP Officer: Off. Brian Harris
- CPO: Officer Torian Cox
- Social Media Officer: Officer Alexis Pond
Connect with us on Social Media
Excellence and Community Outreach Overview
See what your police department is doing to engage your community.