With the recent improvements in the metrics on the Nashville reopening roadmap, The Centennial Sportsplex is now allowing one spectator per participant. This applies only to regularly scheduled programs. Tournaments, swim meets, and other special events are still no spectators.
- Masks must be worn, covering mouth and nose, at all times. The do not have to be worn while swimming or skating.
- Spectators must maintain 6' social distancing.
- Leave the arena as quickly as possible when the participants activity is over.
- Do not gather in the lobby, parking lot, or grounds. Social distancing is still required outdoors, as well as in the facility.
- This policy is subject to change if compliance becomes a problem, or if local restrictions and/or guidelines change.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find group fitness information on our Fitness Center pages.
Centennial Sportsplex is proud to host swim meets for NAC, Vanderbilt Swim Team, and a variety of other swim associations. At times, the pools will be closed for public use during these events. A schedule of special events with closure dates can be found on the Aquatics page.
The closest hotels to our facility are:
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Vanderbilt-Elliston Place: 0.2 miles
Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University: 0.3 miles
Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt(Downtown): 0.4 miles
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel-Nashville: 0.5 miles
There are other accommodations available within a one-mile radius of our facility.
222 25th Ave N
Nashville, TN 37203
Fitness and Tennis: 615-862-8490
Ice Rink and Aquatics: 615-862-8480
Facility Hours and Upcoming Closures
Fitness and Tennis Center:
- Monday-Thursday: 5 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Friday: 5 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday-Thursday: Lap Pool, 6:00 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Friday: Lap Pool, 6:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Monday - Friday: Therapy Pool, 7:30 a.m.-Noon
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- No public skate sessions until further notice
- Only open for Figure Skating or Hockey Skills sessions