About Our Facility
Improve your life, physically and emotionally! Exercise at the Centennial Sportsplex Fitness Center.
- 18,500 square-foot, spacious, and modern facility with up-to-date equipment
- Friendly, professional, and ACSM certified staff
- One-on-one personal training packages
- Group classes include TRX, Indoor Cycling, Barre, Boot Camp, Yoga, Pilates, Pound, and Step.
- A variety of strength equipment to accommodate the novice to the advanced fitness enthusiast. Brands include Free Motion, Hoist, Legend, Matrix, Helix, Dynamic Fitness and Rogue.
- Three Legend Platforms for Olympic and power lifts in Metro facilities.
- 59 pieces of cardio equipment: treadmills, recumbent/upright bikes, elliptical machines, rowers, helix trainers, upright arm ergometers, adaptive motion trainer, Stairmasters, Arc Trainer and Jacobs Ladder
- ADA accessible equipment, including a water-resistance ergometer with a fully detachable seat for those in a wheelchair
- To keep our facilities clean, safe, and in good working order, please follow the rules.
We have an array of fitness classes, on land and in the water. We are always changing our offerings, so please check back often to see what we have in store for you next! With all of our fitness classes, please work at your own pace to reduce the risk of injuries. Schedule of classes.
Land Fitness Classes
Indoor Cycling: A group exercise class on stationary bikes. The instructor simulates hill-climbing, sprints, and races. It is a true cardiovascular workout. You are kept motivated by the instructor, the people around you, and the music. All levels welcome.
Boot Camp: High intensity combination of strength, cardio, muscle endurance, flexibility, core, and functional movement patterns. Intermediate/Advanced.
Vinyasa Yoga: Vinyasa means "breath-synchronized movement." Vinyasa yoga is a series of poses that move you through the power of inhaling and exhaling. Vinyasa movements are smoothly flowing and almost dance-like, which explains why it is sometimes referred to as Vinyasa Flow or just Flow. Intermediate/Advanced.
TRX: The TRX Suspension Trainer is the original, best-in-class workout system that leverages gravity and your body weight to perform hundreds of exercises. You are in control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise because you can simply adjust your body position to add or decrease resistance. All levels welcome.
Fusion: Why choose one discipline when you can combine all three in this class? Yoga/Barre Fusion combines Yoga, Pilates, and Barre. This combination of formats allows you to strengthen, lengthen, and balance your way to a better you.
Zumba: Features exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. Before you know it, you are getting fit and your energy levels are soaring! It's easy to do, effective, and totally exhilarating. All levels welcome.
Barre: Offers high intensity body sculpting exercises at the barre for the ultimate muscle challenge. Feel the burn in every part of your body! This class provides an added fitness challenge by including a heavy focus on the legs, glutes, and core. Intermediate/Advanced.
Cycle Fusion: 30/30 class offering 30 minutes of intense cardio on a stationary bike followed by 30 minutes of strength and flexibility training. You will not be disappointed in this high intensity workout. All levels welcome.
S.trength, C.ycle, S.tretch: This class combines strength training, indoor cycling, and flexibility training in a 60-minute format. All levels welcome.
Pound: Full-body cardio jam session, combining light resistance with constant simulated drumming. The workout fuses cardio, Pilates, isometric movements, plyometric, and isometric poses into a 45-minute series. All levels welcome.
Restorative Yoga: Nourish yourself in this sweet and deep restorative practice. Beginner.
Water Fitness Classes
Aqua Power: Improve your cardio and muscular endurance in this fast-paced water exercise workout.
Senior Splash: Improve your overall functional fitness level while having fun with aqua noodles, kick boards, and other resistance equipment. This is a great class for beginners, seniors, or those in rehabilitation. * Only $3.00 for seniors to participate in this class! $3.00 covers Senior Splash class only and does not include admission to other amenities, e.g. the Fitness Center.
Sunrise Splash: This water exercise class is a great way to wake up as it focuses on cardio and strength training, but is not overly strenuous.