Skate With Us!
Welcome to ice skating at the Centennial Sportsplex Ice Arenas! Whatever ice skating means to you, it's here! Incorporating two full-size ice rinks, with two smooth ice sheets measuring 205' x 85', the Centennial Sportsplex is your year-round center for the coolest sport, recreation, and PURE FUN in town. Attend any of our convenient public sessions and enjoy the excitement, exhilaration, and laughter of just skating. Bring a group, have a party, or join organized activities such as, hockey (play hard). No skates? No problem. We have skate rental. We also have spectator seating, skate sharpening, and lockers. And, if ice skating makes you hungry, no need to take your skates off. Satisfaction is just steps away. Our concession stand serves everything from pizza to bagels. Come to the Centennial Sportsplex Ice Arenas and let the fun begin!!
Skate year-round. View the public session schedule.
We offer open hockey sessions, adult leagues, and youth hockey through the Nashville Youth Hockey League
We sharpen figure skates and hockey skates. Please allow 24 hours. Let us know the date and time you need to pick up your skates. We do our best to complete them in less than 24 hours, if needed.
- Sharpening (over 24 hours): $6.00
- Rush Charge (less than 24 hours): $2.00
- Hollow Polish Option: $2.00
- Excessive Damage Repair Surcharge: $2.00
- New Blade Surcharge: $2.00
How To Tell If Your Skates Need Sharpening?
- Are your skates new? If so, get them sharpened. Blades as they come from the factory are usually not sharpened well, if at all.
- Carefully run your fingers along the edges of your blades to feel for nicks. Nicks are bad.
- Look at the edges for shiny spots or sections. Nicks and dull sections catch and reflect light. Sharp edges do not.
- About how many hours have you skated since your last sharpening? Get your skates sharpened about every 20–30 hours of skating. Hockey skaters might prefer getting their skates sharpened more often.