Golf Membership Fees
|Senior* (valid Monday through Friday, only)
*Seniors (62 and retired or 65). Youth (17 and under)
Children between the ages of five (5) and eleven (11) years
of age will be allowed on the eighteen (18) hole golf courses as a player,
spectator or caddy, if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Younger golfers must be able to keep up with
the pace of play. Children four (4)
years of age and under will not be allowed on the eighteen (18) hole golf
courses. Children younger than five (5),
accompanied by a parent, may be allowed on the nine-hole golf courses at the
discretion of the management.
Management has the right to deny access to any child who is
disruptive or not being properly supervised by a parent or guardian.
- There is a surcharge for each nine-hole round played (see golf fees). The surcharge does not apply at the Shelby course.
- A Metro employee is as an active, full-time employee of the General Government of Nashville. Active, full-time employees of the Metro Board of Education and the Metro Development and Housing Authority are eligible to purchase a membership. The employee bears the proof of full-time employment by providing necessary documentation.
- Senior memberships are valid Monday–Friday at Harpeth, McCabe, Ted Rhodes, Two Rivers, and Percy Warner. Holidays excluded. Senior memberships are valid seven days a week at Shelby.
- Youth memberships are valid Monday–Friday and after 2:00 p.m. on weekends. Holidays excluded.
- Memberships are not valid for any organized league play from 3:00–5:30 p.m., Monday–Friday. This restriction does not apply to Shelby.
- A senior citizen is anyone 65 years of age or older or at least 62 and having proof of retirement.
- A youth is anyone 18 years of age or younger.
- Any person providing Social Security or Metropolitan Government disability proof can purchase a Senior membership. Proof of disability must be provided with each subsequent yearly renewal.
- Annual memberships are not accepted at VinnyLinks Golf Course.