Weddings in Metro Parks
Helpful information for planning a wedding in a Metro Park
Centennial Park Weddings
Sunken Gardens & Rose Arbors in Centennial Park
- Two separate time frames to choose from: 8 a.m.-2 p.m. or 3 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Permit fee is $250 for Davidson County residents or $300 for non-residents
- Event attendance is limited to 150 people
For wedding planning information at this location, call 615-862-8400.
Centennial Art Center Courtyard and Herb Garden
Courtyard photo courtesy of Steve Knapp
The Herb Garden Courtyard at Centennial Art Center is a wonderful place to host a special event.
Located in the northeast corner of Centennial Park, the Herb Garden is maintained by the Herb Society of Nashville and can be rented after hours for weddings, receptions, and private parties.
- Cost: $180 per hour with a 2-hour minimum for Davidson County residents and $220 per hour for out-of-county residents.
- Deposit: $150 non-refundable deposit to reserve the space.
- Availability: The courtyard has limited weekend rental options available April 1 – November 1.
- Venue: The Herb Garden Courtyard is an outdoor space only with access to two indoor restrooms.
- Capacity: Event attendance is limited to 125 people.
- Decorations are permitted (no permanent fixtures, nails, etc.).
- Tents or awnings are allowed. Tent staking is permitted in lawn area. (Inspection by local Fire Marshall is required.)
- Electricity is available. Ambient perimeter lighting is included.
- Alcohol and amplified music are permitted with approval by the Board of Parks & Recreation.
- Food trucks may be chosen from the approved Metro Parks list.
Centennial Art Center is a community art learning center and visual arts classes or workshops may be in session during after-hours events. View the Centennial Art class schedule. (Times subject to change)
Thank you for your interest in the Centennial Art Center Courtyard venue. Centennial Art Center staff is accepting applications for 2021 reservations.
To request more information about renting the courtyard for your next event, please email Darreth.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parthenon in Centennial Park
For Parthenon special events information please contact email@example.com, visit The Conservancy, or call Justin Tam at 615-862-6810.
Make your special event a historic experience at Stone Hall. The house, a Colonial revival built in 1918, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Stone Hall is stately and charming, overlooking the beautiful grounds and garden on the Stones River Greenway. Stone Hall offers a relaxing atmosphere that makes special events grand in every way--with a large, open floor plan, dramatic architecture and features, and simple, ease of style. The grounds are magnificent! Enormous trees provide plenty of shade, the garden boasts in beautiful, seasonal color with over 40 different types of plants, trees, and flowers that are true to its original design and an enchanting garden gate—all nestled on the Stones River at one of Nashville's loveliest Greenway trails! You can imagine the amazing pictures you'll have from an event at Stone Hall!
Weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, parties, meetings, and celebrations can be held indoors or in the garden.
- Monday through Thursday: $85 per hour
- Friday through Sunday: $150 per hour
- Inside wedding, everyone seated: 40 to 45
- Inside reception, everyone seated: 50
- Inside reception, cocktail setting: about 70
- Outside wedding: about 100
- Inside/outside reception: about 110
Stone Hall event reservation is subject to availability and approval by the Greenways staff.
For availability and reservation information, please contact HistoricStoneHall@comcast.net.
Historic Stone Hall Policies and Guidelines